GridGaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GridGaming

The official forums for GridGaming's RP community.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Content Pack was last updated on 29.08.14.

John Coldwing's Journal *IC*

Go down 
AuthorMessage
QVaren
Citizen
Citizen

John Coldwing's Journal *IC* Empty
PostSubject: John Coldwing's Journal *IC*   John Coldwing's Journal *IC* EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 11:48 am

// I'll be making this as it is a journal that he is writing in.

Greetings Journal, I don't know why I even bother writing in you but it relaxes me from all the surpression I get in this society.
Let me start by introducing myself to an object, my name is John Coldwing. Ofcourse let me also say that the one that is reading my journal should be satisfied by my words as I was a great man, I was... Currently I live in city eighteen, the beloved city where a city administrator wouldn't ever estabelish his office or where the High Command units burn the bodies of those who have fallen for the fun of it. Before I continue this, let me start with the beginning. I was born in nineteen ninety seven, thus me being twenty one currently, in a small town called- I forgot what it's name was. Since the seven hour war they've been giving us this breen water, as I suspected it brainwashes us and, or, gives us amnesia. Back to the story, when I turned eight I remember how my dad started teaching me guitar, I loved it. After a while when I was fourteen I was able to play it really well and I got an electric guitar for my birthday. I started a band with some friends and we played music all over the world, it was truely fun! I was famous back then and everyone who listened to heavy metal knew my name and then... The seven hour war broke out, everone panicked and my entire band and family got whiped out. I'm lucky to still be here and to write this. I hear combine comming... *the following words are barely readable* Succes to whoever reads this
Back to top Go down

John Coldwing's Journal *IC*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GridGaming :: HALF-LIFE 2 ROLEPLAY :: Character Backstories-
Jump to: