GridGaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GridGaming

The official forums for GridGaming's RP community.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Content Pack was last updated on 29.08.14.

Ey' guys! my presentation!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zriphelo
Citizen
Citizen
Zriphelo

Ey' guys! my presentation! Empty
PostSubject: Ey' guys! my presentation!   Ey' guys! my presentation! EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 3:35 pm

Hi i'm a piece of !%@#, member for now 2-3 months, i never presented myself here before, so i came here so y'know meh better.

So first, i live in Belgium, and i speak French at home. I aswell learn English at school. i just got 13years the last months, the 05/12 is my birthday. On steam i just accept but i instantly ask who are you, so, if i never saw you, i won't keep you on my friendlist. If someone is wondering for now i got these chars (Actualised): a CP unit [HELIX.04], a slaved vort, a refugee, a CWU worker and finally *le Citizen, if somebody wonders. And finally, i want to say i am a GoodRP'er so don't worry and don't expect me to insult all the server and leave like Jagace and QF.
I also like when i gets promoted on my CP char ( Razz ) I am friendly so i won't come and say "$!%#@ off" i am more the one who is being told it... If you want in a bit i will do Jason's backstory so i let you check it.

Alrigth guys i hope you'll know me better! I also made Jason's backstory!
Back to top Go down

Ey' guys! my presentation!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GridGaming :: GENERAL :: Introductions-
Jump to: