GridGaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GridGaming

The official forums for GridGaming's RP community.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Content Pack was last updated on 29.08.14.

The backstory from Matthias Kronburg

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chuckymore
Citizen
Citizen
Chuckymore

The backstory from Matthias Kronburg Empty
PostSubject: The backstory from Matthias Kronburg   The backstory from Matthias Kronburg EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 7:51 pm

This is a backstory from a man called Matthias Kronburg.

Part 1:
Matthias Kronburg lived with his family in the lighthouse near the forest for 6 years. Matthias helped his father to finish several holes in the house made of wood. He cut some trees, took some sticks and also borrowed some firewood from his friend. He was happy. But one day, something strange happened. Matthias doesn't helped his father, worked for some wood, talking his parents either. He sat on a bench, thinking himself to write a book on his head. He decided to walk in the circle for the whole time, days have been gone. 1 month later, the 7 hour war broke out. Combines are heading to the lighthouse. Matthias still walked in the circle but suddenly, he stops. He saw a combine heading to his homeworld. His family were on their house, eating. He ran to the lighthouse but he couldn't make it. He was being shot by a overwatch soldier on the knee near the forest, pain floating to his brain. Slowly talking to himself, laying on the ground. Thoughts that he will be killed. He saw his friend who was hiding behind a tree. His friend wanted to sneak past the overwatch soldiers and tried to help Matthias. He slowly came near Matthias and then, something horrible happened. He got shot in the head which means, he could be instantly dead. Matthias saw his friend dying on the ground. Slowly closed his eyes but he couldn't be asleep on the daylight. After the raid, combines killed his family except Matthias. They didn't noticed that Matthias may alive. After 2 hours later, Matthias felt very weak from blood loss. He crawls to his house. After he reached his house, he went to the bathroom, taking some bandages to stop his bleeding. He sat on the broken bed, thinking about what happened and slept till he survives. 9 hours later, Matthias woke up at the night, feeling weak at the moment. He decided to look out from the window. Matthias couldn't trust his eyes,as he saw some zombies outside. He prepared to leave the lighthouse with some supplies which he can only take. A bandage, some sticks, a health vial, some food, a 2 meter long rope and a frying pan which he can only defend himself. He left from his homeworld and went past the zombies in the forest. He didn't known any location that he needs to be. He went very far but suddenly, he lost his conscious and fell to the dirty ground. 15 hours later, he opened his eyes, and thought to himself, "No one can help me, no one can rescue me, no one can find me, no one can hear me, I am lost. I am lost from this forest, alone. No chance of survival." Some few seconds later, he heard a gunship. "A gunship? If it takes me to the city? I need to follow it but he is too fast, I can only follow on this straight direction.", thought himself. He took a stick and a rope from his backpack, cuts the rope in half, connecting with the stick and with his broken knee and leads him to move easily. After that, he went to the direction where the gunship just arrived. ...

Part 2:
2 kilometers after walking, he saw a broken building 60 meters far away. He couldn't walk with his leg, so he decided to crawl on the ground. He left the forest. He was happy to get out of it. He want to rest, eat and drink. After 60 meters, he reached the broken building. "The broken building seems to be an apartment only with ground and first floor.", he thought. It doesn't have any roofs, windows and even doors. He decided to scavenge some useful supplies. But suddenly, he saw a supply crate on the first floor. In the supply crate wasn't nothing only one medkit and a back-shot shell. "A back-shot shell? Hmm, I don't have a shotgun but it may be useful. I could use the medkit to heal my wound.", talked himself. Matthias decided to look for a shotgun somewhere. He stood barely up and looked for it. 6 Minutes later, he found a cellar door on the ground floor. He opens it, a zombie came out from nowhere from the cellar. It prepares to come out and prepares to attack him. He fell off and crawls backwards. Matthias suddenly dodges the attack and looked something useful to kill the zombie. He crawls faster after he became an adrenaline boost and looked for a weapon. He picked up a stone, threw it at the zombie, but it didn't work. He climbed to the stairs on the first floor. Still nothing he had to kill the zombie, he was at the deadend. Only way he can survive is, jumping out of the window. And he did it. He hurt himself badly as he thought and found a shotgun behind the building with a dead rebel. He couldn't move and he had a second zombie coming his way to him. He took the shotgun and reload it with only one back-shot shell. He aims it on the head. The zombie came near to him. Matthias pulls the trigger. A loud noise came out, behind the building. He threw the shotgun away and rest himself while the first zombie is at the first floor. 3 hours later, the night comes in. He opened his eyes, thirsty and hungry. He looked the forest. "My life ends here.", he thought. Looked the same direction for 5 minutes. Slowly closes his eyes. A light comes to his eyes, but he couldn't look at it. A human came out from the dark, having his flashlight and pointing at it to Matthias. Matthias didn't know what he said but he fell asleep, again. The human checks his pulse. "Oh, no. His pulse is very low.", it thought. It took Matthias from the broken building. Going somewhere.

Part 3:
2 Days later. Matthias woke up on a bed in a locked, small and room. He got very thirsty and hungry. Next to him is a small table with 4 water bottles and a fried meat. He stands up, walked to the table, took them all and consumed it all. He had no idea where he was. He looked around. There was no windows and no humans. His leg got bandaged. Matthias don't know what he should do now. He went to the locked door, knocks it and called for help. He didn't hear anything and got himself worried. He went to the bed and waited till someone goes to the small room. Seconds went. Minutes went. Hours went.  But suddenly, he hears a noise that someone is opening the door. He stays at the bed and looking at the door. A door opens, quietly. A citizen came out. Slowly talks to Matthias. "Hey, how are you doing", he said. "Good. Are you the one, who tried to help me?", Matthias said. "No. I am not the only one.", he said. "But then, who saved me?", Matthias said. "A group of us saved you. Come out and see my group.", he said. Matthias stands up, going out from the small room. He got shocked. A whole group of citizens showed up. They got armed with pistols and medkits. "Where am I?", Matthias said. "You, my friend, you are one of us. We are refugees. We escaped out from City 18. You don't know, what sort of risk are outside. Let's have a tour about our warehouse.", he said and show Matthias all his places. He showed a lot of things: Amoury, Garage, Kitchen and much more. "What was that room where I just woke up? It don't have any windows.", Matthias asked. "This room, uhm, what should I say? You know what? Forget it. You are safety here. BUT keep in mind, if one combine sees you, you put all of us in dangerous, so keep inside. So, what's your name, Scavenger?", he said. "Name's Matthias. Matthias Kronburg." "Nice to meet you, Matthias. I am Darvin Greenfield. The group leader of the whole warehouse. Tell me your story what happened that you just laid on the ground behind the building?" Matthias told his story what happened since 4 days later. Matthias and Darvin walked around the warehouse. "Amazing and I feel sorry for you. Here, take this backpack. It's very useful. Has a lot of stuff. And take this, a citizen "City18" outfit. You got almost scratches around your clothing. I will trust you for now. I got work to do, bye!" "Thanks, but I need a- nevermind. I will take a look inside of it." Darvin left and Matthias looked inside of the backpack. "Some food, health vials, bandages, waterbottles and some tokens. Huh, what is this? A grenade?", he whispers himself and looked deeper. "A pistol and some pistol ammo? He never met me.", he whispers himself again. Matthias went to the room where he just woke up, wearing his new outfit. He looked some written walls. They are hardly to read. "Tht oat uf hainro.", read and talked himself. He went off the room, going on some refugees, talked them. "Hey, I am new here. Does anybody know that room there without windows?", he pointed his finger to the small room. They answered nothing. Matthias keeps asking, but he had no answer. He stayed at the warehouse. Then he went to a place that he never went. There was a trainyard behind the warehouse but no one seems to be here. 4 trains are on each direction. Matthias went back, never asking why the place is a ghosttown. He was been at the warehouse for a long time.

End part:
1 month later. A refugee, who watches the outside from the warehouse, screamed "Combine!". All refugees started to prepare to defend themselves including Darvin. Matthias looked out from the windows. "We are screwed.", thought himself. A huge group of combines comes out from one direction to the warehouse. They were shooting. Darvin told the group that they have to defend their warehouse. Bullets came out from the windows. Matthias took his pistol, reloads it and shoots it to the window and hits one combine. It was not dead. His heavy Kevlar protects it.  "These pistols are nonsense.", thought himself. Then Matthias talked to Darvin. "There is a trainyard behind the warehouse. Shouldn't we escape there?", Matthias said. "You stupid, we don't have the idea where the trains will take us. But you may right, it will help us to escape the raid. I'll call the people." Darvin called their people to escape from the trainyard. Every single refugees started to run at the trainyard. Darvin and Matthias went behind the warehouse. "Alright, people. We have four trains here. It's your choice to pick one train but be careful. I am activating the electricity, let me pull the lever up. After I pulled the lever up, you should now pick one of the trains because they are starting to move. I am sorry. The place is now a !%@#. We should say goodbye each other. Please, be hurry before the combines are killing us.", Darvin yell to his people. Matthias went to a train and stayed here. Darvin pulled up the lever, trains are moving. But Darvin didn't went to a train and suicided with a pistol. Matthias looked him then looked away. He vomited. Cleaning himself up.  He didn't know, where the train will take him to. Some people, who went with him, got shocked.
10 minutes later.
Matthias went to a false train. He looked outside, got terrified, worried and even nervous. But he escaped the raid, didn't die.
He decided to look inside of the backpack and took citizen supplyments and water bottles. Then he threw the backpack away.
After he reached City18, he began a new life.

Sorreh for mah bad grammah, or engliash.
Back to top Go down

The backstory from Matthias Kronburg
Page 1 of 1