GridGaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GridGaming

The official forums for GridGaming's RP community.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Content Pack was last updated on 29.08.14.

The backstory of Emma 'Snake' Johnson

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Thedoctor
Citizen
Citizen

The backstory of Emma 'Snake' Johnson Empty
PostSubject: The backstory of Emma 'Snake' Johnson   The backstory of Emma 'Snake' Johnson EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 2:39 pm

Emma was born in Whiterussia, its like russia but, its not the same
She lived with her father and mom, she had 1 sisters and brother
The most older was blossom, she was my old sis, i really loved her but at the same time hated her, she all way's thinked she's the leader of our family
Well she kinda was ....

The brother was ratchet he was was the middle one
And then im the most young in our family.

One day we saw a color, orange purplish color, its was in the sky
Every one just didn't find the color special
But then there was a strange sound that came from sky
after the sound was earthquake the sky just opened!
We looked  at it every human every animal just looked at the sky,

We saw an army of robot's with heli's  and flying things

They land  on earth and just started to shot!
me, my brother and my sister runed to a safe place underground
After a few min's i heared my mom and dad yelling... i started to cry, but
my sister garbed  me and taked me out of the safe place, we runned to the forest... and then there was a huge armored thing with gas mask and white clean armor, we hided in the tree's my sister and brother taked a sharp rock, tie it with a stick and then when he come they hit the soldier with it, it didn't do thing he aimed at us with the strange gun then i heard shot's and the white soldier died, we saw a man he lived in the forest he had a tiny house there, he taked us there and gave us hot place to be.

He gave us food, and sleep, his name was Chris morcer (Ic its my char in a server) he was nice, after a year they found us a few white soldiers and a strange human size robot they taked me my brother and sister  to a place called City 17, and chris went to city 18,

When we arrived to city 17 i went to a place like a downtown place street
i saw a girls drawing something that look's like hand with crowbar
I yelled to her
And she went to me, her name was shundy anderson, we went outside and her friend rashawn went to us, he huged shundy, after that i left them to be alone, i went to d6 slums, i found a place underground a rebel group i joined them, after a few day's i meet shundy again and we became a good friend's, i telled her about me being a rebel she wanted to join to so i helped her and she was rebel with me, after that we lived undercover in the city, we meet delta, she's vary badass rebel, i wish i could be like her, after a few day's i saw someone standing on a tower, its was a cp with strange mask, my friend talked to him, to leave us, he said give us time, we just became rebel's please, and he leaved.

after a year shaundy left the city to white forest

i didnt saw her from that day, i went to city 45 then 18 i meet chris again nothing special, but then i chris went to  
a place that was like city 17 but bigger, im still in city 18 trying to get out, end of my story... but only for now

P.M
I know my english is sux like $!%#@ hell so please, dont tell me thing like not under standbel and dat !%@#, sorry Sad
Back to top Go down

The backstory of Emma 'Snake' Johnson
Page 1 of 1