GridGaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GridGaming

The official forums for GridGaming's RP community.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Content Pack was last updated on 29.08.14.

The Story of Tanisha Terry...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Toomanydiamonds
Citizen
Citizen

The Story of Tanisha Terry... Empty
PostSubject: The Story of Tanisha Terry...   The Story of Tanisha Terry... EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 7:18 pm

Tanisha was once a farmers daughter and lived with her family of 3 brothers and 4 sisters. In the 8 hour war her family was brutally killed in front of her. If she wasn't knocked out in the middle of the murder she would of fight back and been killed. She woke up in city 8 and joined the rebel's, she ended up getting herself into allot of trouble when she and her friends killed a EpU, she had no choice but to leave the city. She traveled for weeks before finding the outlands, right before it was occupied by the combine. She lived by herself in the sewers for weeks and months. She lived off rats and boiled water.

One day she heard banging and loud noises, she went out and saw that the place was now occupied combine. The fury that was dwelling inside her that moment was unimaginable. She was ready to kill but there was too many of them. She is still a rebel in her heart and won't rest until she has their heads on a twig at her home.

She now has a something you will hear or see time to time... But be warned when you do things will change. "Come along, follow me as I lead through the darkness, as I provide just enough spark that we need to proceed carry on give me hope give me strength and I wont steer you wrong."
Back to top Go down
Zriphelo
Citizen
Citizen
Zriphelo

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Tanisha Terry...   The Story of Tanisha Terry... EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 3:27 pm

It is really time skip-ish, and it isn't 8 hour war but 7 hour war, but like killing an EpU... well i guess it's fine but your backstory is really short. After that i don't say it's bad, but a bit short.

I give a 7/10 because it looks good, actually, but it's timeskip-ish.
Back to top Go down
DanteKun
Citizen
Citizen
DanteKun

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Tanisha Terry...   The Story of Tanisha Terry... EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 1:00 pm

It's okay, but it has some issues.

You need to get your Combine =/= Civil Protection thing right. They're not the same thing.
Also, for a backstory, it's really short and skip-ish, as Zriphelo said. Gotta check them grammars too.

It's interesting though :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Tanisha Terry...   The Story of Tanisha Terry... Empty

Back to top Go down

The Story of Tanisha Terry...
Page 1 of 1